E-Safety Champions Action Plan 2020-21
Write letters to local businesses and community services, asking if they would share our E-
Safety posters on their social media, websites and at their venues etc...
School E-Safety Song Animation Video... publish.
360 Degree Safe Review Tool - progress review
- To ensure all classes have an E-Safety lesson at least once each half term
E-Safety Champions Action Plan 2019-20
- To review our school E-Safety charter and update it in line with the home-school agreement in our reading diaries.
- To promote E-Safety principles by writing a catchy song and teaching it to the school.
- To establish links with the wider community and look at ways we can support others in being E-Safe (parents communications, community café, toddler group, local Nurseries etc…)
- To ensure all classes have an E-Safety lesson at least once each half term.