PAY360 ONLINE PAYMENTS
PAY360 provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities.
- PAY360 Allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use PAY360.
IS PAY360 SAFE – ARE MY PAYMENTS SECURE?
- Yes – PAY360 is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on PAY360 is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure – no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- It is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through PAY360
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH PAY360?
The school will provide an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access
- your child’s account.
- You will need your child’s date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account – you can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online – they are free, easy to setup and you can use any valid email address and password. If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access PAY360 please go to: www.pay360educationpayments.com
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their PAY360 account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within PAY360 on how to do this.
- For more information about PAY360 online payments