We are constantly striving to improve the education of your children at All Saints. Our long term strategy is to ensure that:
- That children make maximum progress in core areas of learning
- Our curriculum is creative, inclusive and inspiring and produces resilient, enthusiastic learners
- Our learners are challenged and encouraged to achieve as individuals preparing them for their roles as active citizens
- Behaviour demonstrates care, co-operation and respect for all
- Leadership is outstanding across the school
- The environment is vibrant, supportive and safe
To achieve these long term goals, we produce a School Development Plan as part of an ongoing process of evaluation and review. We must also look forward and adapt to changes in education, such as the new National Curriculum and Assessment systems. Through this process we identify annual priorities for school improvement which form the basis of the Plan.
Please see below the school our School Development Priorities for this academic year.