We believe that school uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school. The aim of our school uniform is to present a smart appearance that promotes a sense of belonging and pride in our school. We thank parents for supporting our Uniform Policy.
Children should not wear jewellery to school as a matter of safety, also we cannot accept responsibility for such items. The only exception is for children with pierced ears. Under these circumstances plain studs may be worn as long as pupils are able to remove them themselves for PE. The best option is not to wear them on PE days.
Older children in Key Stage 2 may wear watches, which must be removed before PE or swimming lessons, and for which the child remains entirely responsible.
Make-up, including nail polish, is not appropriate in school. Haircuts should be neat and tidy. Extreme haircuts are discouraged.
- Royal blue sweatshirt, round or v-necked (with logo) for both boys and girls or royal blue cardigan (with logo) for girls - Essential
- White or Blue shirts / Polo Shirts – branded All Saints - Recommended
- Grey or Black tailored trousers for boys and girls. Grey or black skirts or pinafores for Girls
- Black school shoes (no trainers, heels or boots)
- Grey / white socks or grey tights
- White or blue polo shirt (with logo) - Recommended
- Royal blue sweatshirt / cardigan with logo - Essential
- Grey smart tailored trousers / tailored shorts for boys and girls
- If preferred, Blue and white checked dresses (without adornments) for girls
- Plain white or grey socks
- Black school shoes - please note that open-toed sandals are not suitable
The same kit is worn by boys and girls. This consists of
- White t-shirt (with logo) - Reccomended
- Black or Blue shorts (girls may wear a skort)
- Plimsolls & trainers for KS1 and trainers for KS2
- Black or blue jogging bottoms
- A school hoody (with logo) or plain black or blue sweatshirt
- White socks (a change from what is worn throughout the day)
The P.E. kit should be kept in school in a bag all week. Jewellery should not be worn for PE and long hair should be tied back (this applies to both girls and boys).
SWIMMING KIT (Required for 2nd half of the Summer Term)
- Swimming trunks for boys
- Swimming costumes for girls
- Flip flops
- Swimming hat
- Swimming towel.
- Swimming Bag
All Saints School uniform is available to buy from Kitz UK in Sherborne https://all-saints.secure-decoration.com/. (Non essential items can be bought from any clothing high street retailer or supermarket.)
The school also holds a small stock of 'Pre Loved' school uniform. Please contact the school office for more information.
PLEASE CLEARLY MARK ALL CLOTHES WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME