One of our favourite times of the year is always Nativity... the costumes... the rehearsals... watching children grow and develop as well as 'shine' in a very different way. Unfortunately we could not have our lovely supportive family and community into school this year to watch our Nativity... so it is with huge thanks to Mrs Regan that we can share with you our very different Nativity for 2020. Yes we had a lot of restrictions... however we hope you agree that under the challenging circumstances... the children have done amazingly.
Before you watch our 2020 Nativity, we would like to say additional 'thank yous' to:
- Mrs Tuffin for lending us some bales of straw... and delivering them to our 'stable'.
- Mrs Gawler, Mrs Williams and Mrs Parkinson for your 'lending' of your sparkly lights!
- Miss Amor for her creations of the crowns in Diamond class (and Mrs Parker) as well as her amazing decorating to create our very own outside stable.
- Mrs Ridout, Mrs Green and Mrs Hallet who kindly donated hessian for us to use for our staging backdrop.
- Mrs Williams for her costume expertise!
- Miss Scott and Mrs Parker for their choreography of our dances.
- Miss Amor and Miss Scott for their choir rehearsals!
- Miss Amor (2!!) for her incredible artistic skills (the display in our hall is just out of this world).